Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall Heaps Praise On Chad Henne, Tony Sparano

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Jun 21, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Brandon Marshall said all the right things in a radio interview on WQAM-AM radio this morning -- about the Dolphins, his teammates and his role and goals entering this season. "We need each other to accomplish our goals and go where we want to go. We have a good core and a good group. At the end of the day it's all about the team". Marshall was particularly complimentary of quarterback Chad Henne and head coach Tony Sparano. Asked to compare Henne with former Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler, Marshall said: "Chad's ball is easier to catch. He has one of the most talented arms that I've seen. It's going to be fun. This guy -- his work ethic in the classroom and on the field -- it's going to be exciting to play with him and to grow and learn from him, too." As for playing for Sparano, Marshall said: "I don;t know the last time I've been more inspired. There are no individuals. He treats everyone the same.You know what you are going to get, I've learned that in my short time here already. I look forward to just trying to run through a brick wall for him. He's an awesome guy and an awesome coach."

Source:
    Sun-Sentinel

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Saying and doing are two different things. That being said I am excited to see what happens.

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Exactly mj, I'm hoping that these words are backed up by actions.

With that being said, a happy and productive Brandon Marshall will be monumental to the Fins' success this season! :D

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yup. Not long until we get to the real football. BTW welcome back.