LeBron James Joins The Miami Heat

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

LeBron James put the NBA on notice Thursday night, joining Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. James announced on ESPN around 9:30 p.m. ET that he was committing to the Heat, forming a superstar trio that matches any other in the NBA. He wasted no time in making a prediction: "We're going to be a real good team." The Akron-born James left the Cleveland Cavaliers after spending the first seven years of his career with his hometown club. The Cavs drafted James No. 1 overall in 2003 out of St. Vincent-St. Mary's High School.

ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hey Bronzo now....

[​IMG]

And he better never set foot in Cleveland ever again. Ever.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Damn I'll eat my words, I was wrong. But you know me, now that more people hate Lebron I like him even more.

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Thank God this dog and pony three ring freaking circus is over. You can not have teams/owners collussion but it is ok for the players. The only thing I get out of this is maybe, just maybe, Cleveland has someone else to vilify and crucify other than Art Modell.

5. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I don't hate Lebron. I wish he would have stayed in Cleveland, but I don't hate him. I will hate all the front running douche bags who all of a sudden decided they are Miami Heat fans tonight though.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Modell will still be public enemy number one in Cleveland. Lebron probably ranks above Elway on the most hated list though.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

1 person likes this.
  7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You were right Dawk.

8. Crowned

9. DawkinsINT

Don't be so sure. Omen might not find it funny either.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I hate it when teams buy rings. I hope they implode.

11. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

[ame=http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104431/]My sc***um! - Clips - South Park Studios[/ame]

Dwayne Wade's knees around 1:37

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

the heckin DREAM TEAM

love lebron, love bosh, wade is alright....this team will dominate it doesnt matter who the other guys on the court are just like it didnt when the celtics were put together

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Been a Heat fan since 1995....

14. DawkinsINT

You forgot to add, "seconds ago", to the end of that post. :icon_cheesygrin:

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I've been a heat fans since I went to a game that year. Plus that was when Zo joined.:icon_cheesygrin:. I am happy about this, I may go to a few games this year.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Stop lying damn you!!!!!

17. Crowned

lmao @ wade being alright..

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

19. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010