Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall Says He'll Play In NBA If Locked Out

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by MediaGuy, Aug 12, 2010.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall said Thursday that if NFL teams lock out the players next year, he will try out for the NBA according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Marshall said he plans to audition for either the Denver Nuggets or the Miami Heat. "My first team will be the Nuggets and my second team will be the Heat -- I'm serious," Marshall said. Asked to clarify whether he will pursue a basketball career if there is no NFL season in 2011, Marshall said: "Not pursuing -- I'm going to be on an NBA team. Seriously. There's not going to be any football," Marshall predicted. "If there's a lockout, I have to find a job. I figure the Nuggets will be a better choice because of the welcome home cheer I'll get -- a couple of boos at first. I'm gonna get with a basketball coach and get to work, prepare for the lockout." News of Marshall's plans surprised the Dolphins, but didn't worry them either. Told about Marshall's lockout gameplan, Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said, "I've seen him jump -- he's not playing basketball."

Source: The Red Zone

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
  2. dough21

dough21 Go Pack Go!!!

The NBA might be locked out to. lol

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_rolleyes:

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

after the bullcrap of this off season the owners will lock those snitches out to restore some order

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ahhhhh cavs fan lol

it would be awesome if some NFL players got part time work in the NBA lol, i can think of a few that could possibly play pro basketball

could you imagine the lebron, wade, bosh and MARSHALL

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Owens, Gates, Gonzo...lol...

8. K Train

roethlisberger probably could too, hes pretty sick.

proyer next year could get drafted and play in the NBA before he plays football lol

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

'Tellus is the only NFL player I know of that has an actual NBA level game

Gonzo years and years ago, but he is way too old and too far removed from organized ball

10. K Train

i think youd be surprised how many NFL players would be good pro basketball and baseball players, most guys played them all their whole life

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Peppers maybe?

11. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Brandon Marshall is bringing his talents to the Raptors. Yes!!!

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, don't think any player under contract could go play in the nba anyway.