Bills To Trade RB Marshawn Lynch If C.J. Spiller Impresses?

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Saintsfan1972, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

According to FOX Sports' Adam Caplan, the Buffalo Bills could once again look to trade running back Marshawn Lynch if rookie C.J. Spiller impresses in the preseason. The Seahawks, Redskins and Patriots would be the obvious destinations for Lynch if a deal does go down. Of course, that all depends on Spiller, who gets his first NFL action Friday against the Washington Redskins.

Source: Rototimes

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Redskins? Really?

3. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

lol...that's what i thought. i'd like to see us give him a look

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

McGahee or Lynch in New Orleans would be nice...for you.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

The Pats? Screw that noise.

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

if grant went down id go for lynch

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

lynch looked really good tonight

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

He has these moments that make you wonder what he would look like behind a good offensive line. BUt then again there are those moments where he looks like he just doesn't give a heck. Now with Freddy Jackson questionable for Week 1 Mr Dooby hit & run needs to step his crap up.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...the pats don't need or want lynch...they will run by committe with benjarvus green-ellis being a much more consistant piece. He's young, runs hard, makes one cut and heads straight down hill. Maroney will see alot of time too. The Patriots is not a destination for that basket case Lynch

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

tbh, I'm glad the Bills picked Lynch before we did. Not that I'm happy with Jackson, but I don't think I'll be happy with him either