Lions Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 14, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2010.
  1. Lions

25.0%
  2. Steelers

75.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Pittsburgh Steelers host the Detroit Lions at Heinz Field on Saturgay 08/14/10. Kickoff time is 7:30 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Screw I'm so ready for my first taste of Steelers football :ttw:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not going to be able to watch it until tomorrow AM...

4. Crowned

offense looks like crap so far, defense looking good Ryan Clark with the interception.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Redman first run.... the chants are back!

5. Puggs

Puggs Special Teamer

I didn't get to see the whole first quarter, local television screwed up and showed golf. I was looking at the stats online and didn't see Troy's name for any tackles... is he back or just not in the preseason?

6. Crowned

If you're talking about Polamalu, he was out there for the first 2 series

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Finally the 2nd half after a long rain delay and I'd just like to see Antonio Brown is a beast.

7. Puggs

Puggs Special Teamer

yeah I was talking about Polamalu, I was just curious if he was out there for the touchdown drive... I would've not given the Lions as much credit for it if he wasn't out there

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mendenhall looked like crap for the most part. The highlight for him was ironically the run that resulted in him fumbling. He's gotta get that crap under control...it's been an issue all during camp and now into the first preseason game. Looks like all the backs are going to be toting the rock around camp all day. THE LEGEND OF REDMAN IS ALIVE!!!! Also loved the Legursky Factor!

Loved the "We Want Ben" chants. Dixon looked good against the second/third team. Definitely want to see more of him with the first against the first. Leftwich was sub par. He under threw Wallace on what would've been a TD, overthrew Battle on what would've been a TD. Wallace is fast as heck...so ridiculous! Brown's TD was nice!

Pouncey looked like a head hunter out there. Goood job pass blocking and shedding blocks in the run game and looking for more down field.

Disappointed in Dwyer.

9. Crowned

I love how Brown always comes up pointing, signaling a first down no matter what lol

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's taken over for Santonio...lol...