Steelers Make A Wish Foundation

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Crowned, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Starks - Kemo - Pouncey - Foster - Adams

make it happen.

1 person likes this.
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...love it.

3. Crowned

Would you rather Foster or Essex at RG? I'm almost positive Pouncey will start center, and either Hartwig or Hills is gone. My guess is Hills.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think I'd rather have Foster. I keep hearing that Hills is playing better than J. Scott. Actually more like Scott playing so bad that Hills looks good. So maybe they keep Hills and Hartwig. If they are sure Pouncey is the real deal, then cut ties with Hartwig.

5. Crowned

Like Ed Bouchette said might as well keep Hartwig around and change his name to Justin Case. There's no salary cap and we'd free up $2 I don't see why not keep him over a bum, I know Hartwig isn't very great but injuries happen. Also he maybe can step in at Guard if the line is banged up.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think Hartwig could play a lick of Guard. I could be wrong. But I think he'd primarily be there as insurance if Pouncey just didn't process it mentally at Center.

7. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

I would keep him around and name him justin case he has played both guard and center I also would make big urbik the 3rd round pick get off his but and do something he has been in the system for a year now and he is a high draft pick.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

He hasn't played guard on the NFL level since his rookie season and he wasn't good at it.

Urbik's gotta be on his way out the door.

9. Crowned

Urbik is absolutely gone, it's between Hills and Hartwig at this point.

10. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Buh Bye Urbik.

11. Crowned

WOW... Hartwig is starting center Saturday....

[​IMG]

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

...BUT...

Pouncey will get snaps with the first team as well!!

Adams and Scott are rotating the same way at RT.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Hope you love those 2-3 false start penalties you're going to get with Adams in the Steelers OL. You do know that Adams has a hearing problem, don't you? I think he's deaf in one ear.

Just saying.

14. Crowned

We got them out of Colon anyways...

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Colon was good for that one to two times a game. I believe Adams' good ear now faces the QB. Not worried about it...