49ers Vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 6, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

1. 49ers

80.0%
  2. Seahawks

20.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Seattle Seahawks host the San Fransisco 49ers at Qwest Field on Sunday 09/12/10. Kickoff time is 4:15 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

49ers on their way to a division title.

3. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Took the 49ers in this game. they should be good this year based on what I heard

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

5. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

49ers were dominating the action early but only led 6-0. Now Seattle has gotten rolling and taken a 14-6 lead late in the first half.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

We in Britain have the honour of this being the live game for this timeslot. Alex Smith has given away with game, and the Seahawks couldn't have asked for more luck.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, the niners are the better team and they should be embarassed to be giving this thing away. the seahawks? really?

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

28-6 Seattle??? Wow.

9. CaptainStubing

don't let the score fool you. the seahawks didn't exactly earn all of that. In reality, it should be an even game but the 49ers are giving it up.

10. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Alex Smith stills suck rod at QB I see. Tried telling everyone it don't matter if the dude played with the same offense for 10 years he sucks ass!!!

11. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I know. I been watching this game quite a bit. The 49ers were dominating the early action but only got 6 points to show for it.

12. Seattle up by 22.....never expected this.

The NFC West just got interesting....

13. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Eh, let's not go crazy here. It is probably the least interesting division in football.

14. The 49ers were pretty much handed the NFC West when Kurt Warner retired and were expected to beat Seattle convincingly.

It would be a key win for the Seahawks over a divisional opponent in the 49ers in Week 1.

15. CaptainStubing

exactly. with how bad the cards and 49ers look today, the only 'interesting' thing about this division is if someone can win it with a losing record ............

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

49ers???

17. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

I'm from the Seattle area..but even then I didnt think it'd turn out like this! I can't stand Pete Carroll though. I'm a Cowboys fan but it's always cool to see the home team do well.

18. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

God dammit. All I'm gonna say.

19. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Both bay area teams come into today with big expectations and both lay an egg

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

had this one ten kinds of wrong
    ;\