Are The Cowboys One Of The Worst Coached Team In The League?

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

.it seems that garret and wade arent communicating or something.....i mean if Wade doesnt like a call he needs to let garret know he is the HEADCOACH. he should not be there just to be a scapegoat. I havent heard crap from Garrent saying he deserves some blame for calling that hailmary. or calling those two outside passes to Dez in a ROW. Felix and MBIII seemed to be doing good in gaining yds why didnt we continue If wade deosnt like the plays selection he needs to show garret whats up or he may ought a job come Jan

i dont think that the sky is falling but just frustrated we have so much talent on this team and yet we havent nothing to show for it in the last couple of yrs.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i know it has to be frustrating for you Omen.

i have always questioned garrett's play-calling and they seem so sloppy and undisciplined, i think the only thing you can point to IS the coaching. Too often the players are lined up in the wrong place, don't know the count, run the wrong assignments, etc............. that IS coaching, plain and simple.

1 person likes this.
  3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yes they are, they have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL yet continue to under achieve.

4. Omen

this goes back to what i said before and its that Wade is to soft.........i know you dont have to cuss up a storm but there seems to be no fear in losing or making a mistake. Yesterday after that holding call A Barron was smiling like nothing was wrong. WTF he should been asking forgivness and ran to locker room.

cant remember who the player was back when BP was coaching and the dude fumbled agianst TB if memory serves right it cost us the game, he was cut the next day.......Jimmy J used cut people that didnt practice right PRACTICE

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

skip ahead to min 5:00 to hear the story

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l3MYswZqF4&feature=related]YouTube - AMERICA'S GAME:1992 DALLAS COWBOYS PT.1[/ame]

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

It's the way there coaching is design. EWade can't over ride any of the offensive plays that Jaon Garrett calls. That last play before half time should have never gotten onto the field. A real nfl coach would've said no were not calling that crap. Blame JJ for letting this mess go on and fixing the coaching structure because it is unheard of.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

And it's all because of Jerry Jones too..Not just dipcrap Garrett and Wade. If Jerry wants fans to continue buying his merchandise/tickets he better take a look around and see what the problem is. He doesn't let his coaches coach. He wants to be GM and the man with the control..That's why Parcells didn't last. Bill Parcells wanted to BE the coach...not some puppet like Wade that's a "Yes Man" I'd say after last season's finish and after the beginning of Week 1... Probably not the worst, but pretty damn close..it's not looking promising..more like typical mediocre season

8. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

sounds like my raiders lol

9. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

Yup. That's something the RAAAAIDAS and Cowboys have in common..they both have complete tools for owners.

10. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

not as long as chilly is coaching the vikes

11. Jerry Jones may be a tool but is a pretty good GM.

12. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

Maybe so. But not a coach. He needs to stay away from the team for once and let them do their job instead of him trying to do it for them. I dont know why he didn't bother cleaning house after last season. It's easy to see marshellow man (wade) and howdy doody (garrett) arn't working out.

13. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

My problem personally isn't with Wade or Jerry. My problem is with Garrett. He needs to go. seriously.

14. Omen

My problem is with the players lack of accountability and that stems from the coaches. I dont all players either but thay all cant be Ware or Witten etc...JJ i don't really have a problem bc it seems like he has stayed off the coaching for a bit and has brought in and resigned our important players. Much of this though i credit to his son who seems to be taking a bigger role with the team.

I know when i played any sport (i know it was just HS and stuff) i never wanted to let my coaches down even as an older person when i played Flag Football i was still the same i hated and still hate losing even when coaching my sons.

I dont think all the DC players are this way. maybe im wrong i dont know

15. he is the GM he isn't supposed to stay away from the team. They got to the playoffs and won that's enough right now.

16. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

Maybe to you. You ask the fans who don't like him and they'll say different. He's a freaking idiot.

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Cowboys coaching in a nutshell

Great offensive and defensive scheme

Great defensive playcall. Erratic offensive playcall

One of the reasons I think Garrett may actually be a better HC then a OC. His scheme is exeptional, one of the better offensive schemes in the NFL. However his playcall. while at times strong can sometimes be a hinderence

1 person likes this.
  18. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

This dude gets it!!! Garret has great football smarts, it just seems he wants to over complicate the game plan. He starts over thinking everything, and that in turn hecks it all up.

19. Omen

see see after todays debacle im surprised not one coach except Dave Campo was creating new butt holes for half of the team> and all there mistakes...there is a lack of emotion its just sickening to me to that missing

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The play-calling is awful. We were running the ball in the second quarter, then the Bears got ahead and Garrett panicked and gave up the run.

We have 3 RBs who would start in pretty much any team. Yet we don't use them. Just awful.