Brian Shottenheimer Threatens To Bench Anyone That Fumbles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BigBlueBruiser, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Jets offensive coordinator Brian Shottenheimer has made it clear that if anyone on his team fumbles the ball, including running back Shonn Greene, they'll come out of the game, according to the New York Daily News' Manish Mehta. Greene fumbled twice, losing one, in the Jets' loss to Baltimore on Monday night, and also just didn't run as well as LaDainian Tomlinson. While it looks like the two will split snaps going forward, there should still be enough carries to go around in this run-first offense for Greene to be a fine weekly play.

Source:
    RotoTimes

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

So who else can play running back if they run out of options?

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

This team ain't makin' it through the whole season with this kind of scrutiny by both media and their own staff.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like I said...set up for failure from Day One.

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Uhhh, this isn't Cleveland. It's New York. And Rex drew first blood with his diarrhea of the mouth since he became Woody Johnson's New York Post and Daily News daily Headliner. Lets see how long sexy Rexy survives in the Media Capital of the World.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm confused, I think we're kind of on the same side here, but what does Cleveland have to do with it..?

7. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

So if Sanchez bobbles a snap can we get Ainge time woooooooooo

8. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

no, you can get mark brunell time.

9. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Can he bench himself? I know Sanchez is just not very good but i think playcalling has played a part in the struggle

10. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Maybe he should bench people that run out of bounds a yard short of the first down on a 4th down play.

12. Evaporator

Evaporator Rookie

i wish them luck they should have kept jones

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

I am really enjoy watching this team fail epicly