Chiefs Vs Browns

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 14, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Chiefs

93.8%
  2. Browns

6.3%
  1. kansas city

scary good

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Very ugly game. Terrible play calling once again by Brian Daboll. No excuses, but there were lots of close calls on the field, some important ones were questionable.

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

A fumbles that wasn't, a missed FG, and crapty spot doesn't = good defense gets you the win. Can't say we deserved to win that game because our offense is still predictable/horrible, but our defense only gave up 3 FG's. Oh well, I'm used to it by now. Congrats Chefs fans. Good luck.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Scary good? Dude I hope you are being sarcastic.

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

cassel sucks !

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

With the way our defense is playing, we may not need an offense.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude I am happy about the Chiefs winning, but stopping the Browns is nothing to brag about.

8. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this game was alot closer then I expected. The chiefs looked real goo last week and I thought he was gonna score alot more points today. but the 2-0 start is great.

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

The Browns stop themselves. Gave them 10 of their 16 points.

10. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

It's not really about stopping the Browns, but more their running game that I'm happy about. Now I won't have to hear about last year anymore. The biggest problems with this offense are obvious though. Cassel can't throw a decent pass, the receivers aren't helping him by getting open. Moeaki looked like the best receiver out there, and that's sad.

11. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Bowe was getting open regularly, Cassel missed him badly a couple of times. Cassel played better in the second half, but still not good enough. Jamaal Charles only getting 11 carries a game is starting to piss me off though. Not sure what the deal is with that.

I'm very happy with the play of the front 7 seven so far. The corners have been solid, the only times our defense has been beaten it's been Eric Berry. He needs to get his crap together soon.

12. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

It may be time for Kansas City to swallow their pride and bring in a new guy in 2011.

13. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I read today that Cassel is due a $7m roster bonus in March. Bad news is that's before the draft and free agency. He's almost assured to cash that check regardless.

14. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

WHO IS OUR #1 RB ?

Charles with 11 carries ....

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Our offense is a major concern....Cassel totally sucked the entire first half...Chambers and Bowe pretty much SUCK...the 3 of them all need to step up their play....BIG TIME!!!

Yeah, it was an ugly win, but I'll still take it!!!

And mj...maybe you don't remember...but Jerome Harrison ran up something like 285 yards against us last season! So yes, stopping the run in Cleveland is something to brag about!! Our defense has greatly improved!

Anyway...as I was saying...well I wasn't, but I'm going to....Chiefs are taking back the AFC West one game at a time!!! Just do it! :icon_cool:

16. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Our front 7 on D has greatly imporved. thats the only bright spot ive seen other than special teams. Haley and Weis need 2 shape up this O fast. they havent been on the same page this year.

17. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Your line is a big problem IMO; I'm still shocked they went with Berry in the first and not a tackle.

18. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

sure the line is young. but atleast they arent getting pushed off the line like last year. this year we are holding the line and from time 2 time getting pressure in the back field.

19. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Our line is fine...we have a backup right tackle right now because O'Callahan is injured. When he's back we'll be fine. 5th in the league in rushing through 2 games. Can't do that with a crapty line.

20. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

This

I don't know what problems you guys are seeing with our line, but 2 sacks given up in 2 games is awesome.