Raiders RB Michael Bush Will Be A Game Time Decision For Week 3

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Sweets, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Michael Bush had the stitches removed from his thumb on Monday, according to Bay Area News Group's Jerry McDonald. He'll likely be a game-time decision for Week 3, though he'll prepare in practice this week as if he'll be active. Darren McFadden has looked great in the early going this season, but Bush will still figure into the offensive mix once he's back.

Source: Rototimes.com

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't think he will get the starting job back, McFadden is looking good through 2 weeks.

3. End the Wars

End the Wars Rookie

Crowned, so true.

DMAC for MVP!

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Dmac is looking like we hoped he would his first two seasons now let's see if he can keep it up

5. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

the difference of course is they are giving him the ball more, i have been a loud advocate since his rookie year to give him atleast 20-25 touches a game when healthy ,i would be pissed off when he only got 9 carries a game against teams who were vulnerable to the rush like the browns last season for example. hue jackson has done an admirable job so far, bush is only going to make the rushing game better. Thunder and lightning is back! i miss the Garner and Wheatley tandem.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Bush never had the starting job its always been McFadden's job to lose. Bush started in Preseason because Run DMC had a hamstring problem.