Raiders Coach Tom Cable To Announce His Starting QB Wednesday

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by BigBlueBruiser, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Raiders coach Tom Cable will announce his week three starting quarterback on Wednesday. When asked if the call was his alone, Cable said, "It has to be." Cable stressed the fact that quarterback depth is better than it's been for some time on the Raiders and that regardless of which quarterback is chosen, the other could still be needed down the road.

Source: TheRedZone.org

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
  2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

That decision has to be Gradkowski....no?

3. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

I hope so, and finally!

4. UNLEASHthaBEAST

UNLEASHthaBEAST NFLPA Warlock Assassin

Gradkowski gets the team to rally around him and he's more mobile. he needs to be the starter

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah, the team plays for him when he's in there. The effort goes up and makes them play up to the potential that usually goes wasted.

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Bruce Almighty is the logical choice. If he goes with Campbell it is because al told him to

7. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

why is it that Gradkowski gets no respect wherever he goes. Dude plays his guts out.

8. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

And that is why he is the logical choice to be starter

9. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

i have been against grads from the begining and even though i dont think he has the skill set to run the offense they are trying to run in oakland i think he should get the starting nod. He brings this energy to the team not just the offense but the defense also, these guys just play alot better when he is in, being at the game i was witness to the electricity in the air Campbell may have the better skill set but the Raiders Need Bruce Almighty!