Cowboys Wade Phillips Sickened By 0-2 Start, Can't Sleep Or Eat

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by MediaGuy, Sep 21, 2010.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

When a football team has struggles, such is the case with the Dallas Cowboys and their 0-2 mark, it can have an impact on many people, especially the head coach. Wade Phillips said he can't sleep, eat and he's not in a good mood these days. "Everytime we lose it's frustrating," Phillips said. "Everywhere I've been, you don't like to lose. If you're not in it, you don't realize [it], but there's a sick feeling. You can't sleep at night. You're almost physically sick. You're sick to your stomach after the ballgame. I am right now." Whether or not Phillips can fix things is uncertain. The Cowboys visit the undefeated Houston Texans on Sunday, who escaped with an overtime victory over the Washington Redskins in Week 2. Phillips, of course, is trying to avoid an 0-3 start because, if that happens, things will only get worse for his team. "I'm obviously not real happy, snapping at people," Phillips said. "That's part of that feeling. But you have to come back from that. You have to analyze what you're doing, work at what you're doing. If it takes trying harder or doing harder, that's what I'm going to try to do."

Source: ESPN

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

it's just heartburn

[​IMG]

3. you know it might not be so bad if he stops eatin for a bit.

1 person likes this.
  4. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

i sincerely doubt anything would stop wade from eating

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

nice, fat jokes. that's cute.

on a serious subject, how he gonna say you dont feel it unless youre in it? snitch im not ' in it ' but i'm in it, and i feel it too. every cowboy hater in the state of west virginia that i see on a daily basis eats my butt up for breakfast cause of this, but i still wear my heart on my sleeve, and take it like man... my football season sucks so far, Marshall is 0-3, and Dallas 0-2.... FML. I feel it too Wade, I feel it too.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Get out of here son, I seen you eating yesterday.

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

maybe this explainms his massive weight loss....it's garret butt should be on the line. The highest paid offensive co-ordinator can't even call good running plays.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Can we move away from the food aspect and back towards the Dallas is so crapty it's nauseating to fans aspect of this discussion.

9. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

my...my we have some fickle people today.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Just want the focus of the discussion where it belongs....which isn't that Wade is overweight : D

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

LOL! As I read the title of this thread I thought 'Suuuure, that fat butt 'can't eat'... uh huh...'