Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder Says "I Let People Down"

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Next Tuesday, ESPN's E:60 will air a long piece about Daniel Snyder, built around several extensive conversations between ESPN's Rachel Nichols and the Redskins owner. The network has put out this trailer from the piece, with a few of the better quotes. "I feel the last two years I let people down," Snyder told Nichols. "It's awfully embarrassing....I feel bad. And Bruce Allen's always busting my chops, he says stop apologizing all the time, you're driving me crazy with apologizing." Later, Snyder talked to Nichols about his early years with the Skins. "When you first buy the Redskins, there's no instruction manual," he said. "I was 34 when I bought the team....I can't believe they would actually give a team to a 34-year old. I'm not sure I would now. [But] I think that it ultimately will wind up being one of the great decisions they've made."

Source: Washington Post

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Just the last 2?

As long as he keeps well away from now on things should start getting better.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Since day one Danny...since day one.

4. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

He's a terrible owner because he's too hands-on, pays too much and makes terrible decisions. But as disappointing as the Reskins have been for the last bunch of years, it hasn't been due to the lack of effort to try and get better. There are NFL teams that are too cheap and don't seem to care enough about wanting to get better. You certainly can't say that Snyder runs one of those teams.