Vikings WR Bernard Berrian Upset With Randy Moss Trade?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Oct 9, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Now, that Randy Moss will suit up for Minnesota, wide receiver Bernard Berrian will likely see his snaps reduced. Berrian was short with the media this week, but then, having something to say (or because he felt bad about his earlier snubs), he made a visit to the media room Friday. Asked if he was happy, Berrian said, “Good question. Anytime a player's reps get cut or anything of that nature happens, a player's never going to be happy," Berrian told reporters. "My attitude has to change." Berrian did say he felt limited by his pre-Moss role, mostly running deep routes to make up for the loss of the field-stretching Sidney Rice. He said he wouldn’t mind seeing more slants and screens. "I feel like I'm the same guy," said Berrian, who caught 71 passes for 951 yards in 2007. "But, I mean, the production hasn't been there, so it's kind of hard to say that."

Source: CBS Sports

2. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

He should be happy with the trade. Everyone is gonna focus on Moss... Hence, it opens up the defense for all the other WR's... This dude should know this.

3. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

If he could catch the ball, the Moss trade might not have happened.
    His drops come in handy for once.

4. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

berrian can stick it up his butt. no better than a 4 in this offense. maybe even 5 when rice returns. lewis is better than berrian.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

My honest opinion on Berrian is he is overpaid. It's the dropped passes and the fact that he's not as good as he thinks he is why the Bears never gave him the money he wanted. If memory serves me correctly, Berrian wouldn't be the #1 WR if Sidney Rice was playing every week.

Talent wise: Randy Moss > Bernard Berrian

6. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

He's sucked all season thus far so he has no right to be angry. If anything, Moss' arrival will divert some of the scrutiny that was bound to intensify due to his lack of production.