Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw Not Surprised He's The Leading Rusher

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Ahmad Bradshaw ran into Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson during the off-season. The two talked for a while, but not about which one might lead the NFL in rushing in 2010. "At the time, I obviously didn't know if I was going to be the feature back here," the running back said Wednesday as the Giants prepared to take off four days for their bye week vacations. After seven weeks, Bradshaw, not Pro Bowler Peterson, sits atop the NFL in rushing with 708 yards. Peterson is No. 2 with 684 and Tennessee's Chris Johnson is third with 662, but both have a game in hand. "There are a lot of great backs in the league; just to be in the mix with these guys is a good thing for me," Bradshaw said. "I can't say it's surprising because I knew what I could do." Bradshaw set his season goal for 1,500 yards and is on pace to gain better than 1,600.

Source: NorthJersey.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Go #44......:buttrock:

Giants.com

3. dptigers

dptigers Rookie

The Giants are finally coming together as a team. Bradshaw is a BEAST! :clap:

1 person likes this.
  4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

CJ doesn't have a game in hand, titans bye is next week, but AP and a few others do near the top.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Bradshaw has shown he has the talent. Now the BIG question is can he be kept together for the whole season and cut down on the fumbles.

6. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

this

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nobody said priority number 1 against the Giants is stopping Bradshaw. Nobody has keyed their D on him like CJ, AP face. Priority number 1 is always pressure Eli because he sucks even more when you do and might throw more TDs for your team then your own QB. Now with Bradshaw lighting crap up that is likely to change and I guarantee his production drops.

8. nyg hitstick

nyg hitstick Special Teamer

Bradshaw is tearing it up.. Nice to see him succeed. He needs to cut down his fumbles and learn how to catch better too..

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Too physical to play at that level all year. Same way Barber was. Guys like that you can feature, but you have to watch their load. I remember 2008 and 2009 Barber struggled in December. 2006 and 2007 not so much because while he was featured in 2007, he was featured in his spots

11. Um.....Tiki Barber retired after the 2006 season.

12. iDash

iDash Go Dogs!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010