LaDainian Tomlinson Says Jets Are Better Than His Chargers Teams

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 28, 2010.

1. LaDainian Tomlinson played on some loaded San Diego Chargers squads many experts predicted would win championships. In his nine years there, San Diego won at least 11 games four times, won the AFC West five times in a six-season span and once was the AFC's top seed. Even so, Tomlinson declared this year's New York Jets the greatest club he has ever played for and says it has a better chance to win the Super Bowl that any of his previous teams did. "Yes, I have been on some very fine teams," Tomlinson told Scott Van Pelt on ESPN Radio. "But I want to tell you this is the best team I've been on, top to bottom, talent-wise, coaching staff-wise, organization-wise. The whole nine. This is the best opportunity I've had to win the championship."

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

OMG,,, I knew what kind of beeyatch U were back then, and now i know what i thought was true.... Look LT, it's over, you got dumped, move on to bigger and better,,, real players dont say stupid shait over and over and over,,,,, we get it, you are mad at the SD because we let you go... your fault or not, you are no longer here.... talkin trash about a team you spent your whole career with is petty.... what happens when NY let U walk? Are they next? look, if you spend your last days playing for the Browns, Whos the problem now, I so get it now when i saw you fighting with Gates or Rivers on TV during games, I always thought you were really competive and way to go, Now i see some pre-mondonna Punk....

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

He still can't let it go, huh? You'd think kicking butt with the Jets would be enough of a heck you to the Chargers but nope. He still needs his pity party moment with the media.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

What about stating the obvious truth is stupid or pity party? It's as silly as if he said the sky is blue.

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

what an :ass:

6. meh....all our teams since 06 (except this years :bad:) have been more than capable than winning a superbowl but we kept choking.

Anyway, not overly fussed by what he said. He may well turn out to be right. That said, LT should stop saying anything negative or anything perceived as negative towards the Chargers organisation. The fans still love him (on the whole), why would he wanna risk souring that relationship?