The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by chiefswin19games, May 14, 2008.

1. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Well that explains this whole situation.

Herm thinks he's gotten a two for one.

:stupidugly:

I guess I didn't explain that very well.

That is a quote from Wiki about the newly signed QB that can kick FG's.

:brickwall:

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Ha...well at least we know he's good for something. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

now if herm can find a head coach to sign everyone will be happy.

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

The Official Kansas City Chiefs Team Thread

i thought we had 1 of these :tsk:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

5-3...just lost 2 the Raiders...got the Donks next. and then can we keep the Volts from gaining ground on us?

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Well, after playing two of our worst games of the year, we have four teams coming up that we should be better than. Win all four and this Raiders game is like a sick memory.

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Right on!!! We just need to kick the donk's butts this week, and we'll all feel a whole lot better!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Defense is playing good despite Flowers getting shredded by Jacoby Ford. Berry played a nice game, he's a great pass rusher as well need to blitz him more. Charles needs to be involved more early in games. Thomas Jones is good but Charles needs his touches like 20+ a game.

9. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

The coaching staff usually refuses to give him more than 15 touches a game. They don't like his durability a bit.

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I always knew you were a closet Chiefs fan Roy!!! :icon_wink:

11. He's got to have something positive to root for babe....:icon_cheesygrin:

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Well I know that's true! :icon_cool:

13. warcrychief

i wish Weis would stop trying 2 out think the other DC with dumb throws on 3 down with like 2 yards to go. that has happen way 2 much. our Offense is not up 2 par with good D's. A straight run up the middle or the side would work from time 2 time.

14. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Let's torch the donkeys. I've been pissed all week.

1 person likes this.
  15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

All Chiefs fans have been...hopefully the players have been too, and take it out on the donkeys today! :icon_cheesygrin:

16. warcrychief

so do you guys think that this could be a tryout 4 Fitz with AZ coming 2 town lol i hope so. Please Pioli dig deep and get this guy.

17. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

In my dreams! We still need a guy who can stretch the field though. Fitz is more of a Bowe type who can go up and make contested catches (or drop them in Bowe's case), we really need a guy who can stretch the field.

18. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Anyone out there that you like? :icon_smile:

19. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Well, I would kill for a few receivers out there, but none of them are realistic. There are a few in the draft, like Julio Jones.

20. Id kill for a straight up trade for Fitz and Bowe......I like Bowe but his dumbass needs to get over his dropping habits and become a deep threat as well....but id also be alright with keeping bowe and picking up some1 via free agency or draft.