Packers Vs Patriots SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Dec 17, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2010.
  1. Packers

16.7%
  2. Patriots

83.3%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The New England Patriots host the Green Bay Packers at Gillette Stadium on Sunday 12/19/10. Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST

Discuss….

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Matt Flynn doesn't have what it takes. Patriots.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

If it would olny be Flynn....

4. Patriots.....now this one is definitely easy.

5. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

Inexperienced QBs have tended to have some success against the Patriots, largely because the team doesn't have film on them to get a feel for their tendencies. I expect Flynn to make the game competitive early on, but the Patriots' defense will adjust and shut down the Packers' offense as the game progresses. Even with the Pats dline being decimated and Spikes being out of the lineup, I don't expect the Packers to be able to run the ball with any success.

Personally I hope McCourty only plays a limited amount of snaps, because the last thing the Patriots need is to have him be injured for the playoffs. I wouldn't mind if they shut Chung down for this game, because he still isn't 100% since he re-injured his knee against the Steelers.

6. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

Of course I could be completely wrong and Flynn will go all Ryan Fitzpatrick on the Patriots :eek:hboy:. He'll have the ball with the Pack only down by 6 and everyone in Gillette will be holding their breath

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

packers with an upset.... i can dream right?...... :(

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

** Rodgers Ruled out ** -foxsports radio just mins ago

9. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

If Rogers was playing, I would definitely say the Pack stood a chance.. Without AR, they are doomed. Pats by 14.

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

wow so pack up by three. deffence is playing well some how.....

11. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

wow semi bullhcrap personal foul helmet to helmet . good for packers to the twenty.

12. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

i cannot believe we are doing this!!!

13. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I need oxygen from laughing so hard at the kick return!

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

that kick return will be played for EVER...... i cried from laughing. special team collapse is an under statement hahaha. packers still up and get the ball back. they need points. i feel like this will be one of those pack gave up a fight but tom brady was too much for em.

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

wow pick OF DOOM.

cant turn the ball over! shiiiit.

16. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

greenbay is RUNNING THE BALL? what? marching down the feild with a lead.

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Screw, another close loss :eek:hboy:

At least we put up a real fight....

18. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Man, the bar was rolling on the floor on the 71 yard Connolly kick return. I wish he would have scored. Good game by Green Bay, and we seemed a bit flat. We've played a lot of good teams in a bunch lately, and I think we were ripe for an upset.