Patriots QB Tom Brady Says M.V.P. Award "Doesn't Make A Lot Of Sense"

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

True hell think they already have the bust growing its hair out

2. Nope.... Archie never won an M.V.P. And that's a shame considering he was a very talented player. The Saints were piss poor in his era.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDujNjULf4]YouTube - Dumb and Dumber - Mini-bike Scene[/ame]

4. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Thanks for clearing that up. Wonder where I got that. Did he ever come in high voting for it?

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Doesn't someone end up with piss on their back in that one? Yeah, I'll pbutt.

Closest Archie came to an MVP was NFC Offensive Player of the Year in '78. He was also the UPI NFC Player of the Year that year too.

6. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah UPI used to be up there with the AP. They were one of the first victims in the downfall of newspapers.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

To be honest though, I find it very hard to group this Patriots team with those of 2001/03/04. Had they completed the perfect season then maybe, but too much time has passed been the last one to call it the same group.

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

riic

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Good point, but the same QB/Coach team. I agree this team should have their own identity, being so many of the guys who won those Super Bowls are gone.

11. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Yeah, it is different. Belichick is doing a damn good job molding people into roles.

They did pretty damn well with Matt Cassel, 11-5 if I recall right.

12. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Which was still 5 games wors tha Brady with an easier scedule...still a good team but there was a noticable drop off

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

im mean...who cares about this award? do the winners get money? lol if that would happen, i bet Albert Hanesworth would get off his big butt lol

14. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I doubt it, but for a 6' Twinkie, he'd kill someone.