Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Lines Up Two Interviews To Fulfill Rooney Rule

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Lewis as in Marvin and Nolan as on the niners...

Marvin might've a better ad than HC

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Yep, those two.I think right now I prefer Nolan because out of the Baltimore guys, Nolan was the only predominatly 3-4 guy IIRC. But Lewis was the godfather of that style D. Terrible HC, great DC. My biggest fear if he were DC here would be that he had been a head coach for so long, he might not have what he did as a defensive playcaller

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I also believe Capers is more than happy with his current situation in Green Bay. He's safe for a while in Football nirvana town.

4. I think they have to get an elite 3-4 scheme DC.

Nolan, Capers, Ryan, maybe a guy like Mark Pettine from the Jets. (seeking to leave under Rex's wing and prove he is a great DC in his own right)

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

We all know these are token interviews JJ will never hire an Afican American head coach regardless how qualified he is.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Stay the hell away from Rob Ryan. Thanks.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Sith you calling JJ a rascist.....

If rob Ryan wants to be HC Dallas us. Good launching pad especially if turns a dismall cowboys D Into a what it was meant to be ......a graet D ......fact is more people notice that in Dallas than ckevland

8. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

JG would like to have Capers and could get him if he made him ASHC/HC. Capers has said he did not want to leave Green Bay so that most like will not happen. There is one of Capers coaches Perry that seems ready to be an DC. Jerry might want some one with time as a DC so Nolan would make sense. He also likes coaches that have been in Dallas before so if Miami does clean house there are some options there. Like when Jerry hired Bill he hired an OC to make the NFL happy, I could see Sherman as the OC and Singletary as the DC.

9. Nolan would be a great hire.