The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by chiefswin19games, May 14, 2008.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

What a few weeks it has been lol most Chief fans wanted Bowes throat after the dropped TD pass in Indy and now he leads all WR's in the NFL with 14 TD's. Haley must have really drilled some knowledge in his head lol

Where we lose 1 threat (volts) 4 a few weeks...we gain another. i knowticed alot of Chief fans on other sites were rooting 4 da faiders, but failed 2 realize that they have a perfect record in the division. the faiders have some tough games coming up. but this is starting 2 look like it might come down 2 the wire with the faiders 4 the division in week 17.

and the Volts still have an outside shot after their loss yesterday.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!! LEADING DA AFC WEST!!!!!!

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

The Chiefs are going to have to have a damn-near perfect game against SD...if we can beat them, we eliminate them from the playoffs...that would just be sweet!!! :icon_cool:

3. warcrychief

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE YOUR AFC WEST CHAMPIONS

Never thought id say that this week lol those dare Volts have been at our heels all year and finally stumble 2 the Bengals lol Way 2 go Coach Haley. you have made a believer out of me. bring on the playoffs lol we can rest our starters next week lol

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

:fworks17::fworks17::fworks17::fworks17::fworks18::fworks18::fworks18::fworks18::fworks05::fworks05::fworks05::fworks05::fworks14::fworks14::fworks14::fworks14::fworks14::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Congrats Chiefs Fans!!

I think there was a Steelers Fan out there that believed in you since day one...lol.

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Screw yeah, what a Christmas present! A big thank you to the Bengals too for owning the Chargers!

7. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

congrats to my felow chiefs fans and im holding on to back bumper of cassel bandwagon hope thoose in wagon extend a hand aned pull me abourd

8. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

So you finally believe in this regime?

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

your welcome even though I was rooting for the titans lol but after the Chiefs won I wasn't about to want my team to fall just to save the Chargers ass's lol

10. L.Johnson #27

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I think the answer is YES.

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

ummm...no....resting the starters is a bad idea IMO....we need to beat the Raiders....and keep the momentum going into the playoffs.

13. L.Johnson #27

this

14. warcrychief

yeah i didnt really mean 2 rest them lol just a joke 2 the commish and trying 2 stop teams from resting there starters b4 the playoffs. i want us 2 kill the faiders at home next week and scare our next opponent in2 conceding 2 us lol

15. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Congrats to the Chief fans on a great year, especially on the improvement over last year.

16. L.Johnson #27

the chiefs will stay perfect @ home and beat the freaking jets one week later.

CBUTTEL >>> Sanchez :D

17. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah....we need to stay undefeated at Arrowhead....it's time for a playoff win!!! :icon_smile:

1 person likes this.
  18. warcrychief

i rather we play the Stealers at home in the playoffs and win.

19. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Nice season guys. Congratulations on the Division title! Good luck in the playoffs. Hopefully we in Oakland can learn something from KC as far as consistency is concerned.

20. warcrychief

Thanx Masturaider...im glad that these games against the Raiders mean something again. i was getting tired of them not amounting 2 much. id rather see the Raiders be a better rival than da Volts. Good luck next year and not this week lol