Raiders Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Dec 30, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 2, 2011.
  1. Raiders

27.3%
  2. Chiefs

72.7%
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Bandi, kick some bootay damn it, I picked the Chiefs to win damn it!!!!!

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

pathetic

the raiders will sweep us ...

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Just super. Great way going into the playoffs.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  4. L.Johnson #27

next week vs. the ravens ? ouch ......

5. L.Johnson #27

great job chiefs. we look like a 2-14 team today. great timing ....

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I think Weis leaving has shot Cassel's confidence. He has made some bad throws.

7. This makes me sick....the raiders are the best team in the west and will sitting home next weekend.

8. L.Johnson #27

you have to win games outside the division too ...

9. markaz

All rightee then. Time to sound off. mj has two posts here that are spot on. Not going to blame one man for the Chieds having it handed to them, but this is a game of emotion and apparently worked on the psyche's of players. This is a tenuous departure and not one that makes the players want to win one for the hippo.
    The timing of Weis/UF announcing his departure is what really pisses me off. It benefited UF and Weis only. Little more than Weis telling the Chiefs to heck off, that getting the news out there now is important to Weis' recruiting efforts and what effect it would have on the Chiefs is unimportant.
    I'm appreciative of what Weis for what he did for the Chiefs up to gametime today, but now he can just go heck himself. I hope Haley and Piolo tell him to pack his freaking bags and that he's not to be anywhere near the Chiefs for practices and next weeks playoff game.
    Good luck @ Florida, Charlie and we'll be looking for the news that you've left Florida for another college and a HC job. Screw you.

1 person likes this.
  10. markaz

The best team in the West has a 10-6 record, not a .500 record.

11. The best team in the west was 6-0 vs the teams in their division. They just blew some games (Arizona and Jacksonville) or this was our division hands down. Being undefeated in your own division is pretty impressive especially when you won 5 of the 6 games in blow out fashion. The KC overtime game at home was the only game withing 1 score. They outscored the division 215-107. We doubled the score in divisional games. Say what you want but that's impressive.

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

lmao you have 2 win outside of the division as well lol 2 be the best in AFC West lol

13. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Chiefs are the best in the division. I love that we went undefeated in division, but damn we need to close out games and play with some damn consistency. How does a good team go 6-0 in division and only win 8 games? Only one of us will be playing next week and as much as I hate this fact it is not our Raiders. I actually think the Chiefs can make some noise in the playoffs. They run the ball very well and play solid defense. To be honest I would rather see the Chiefs rep the AFC than the freaking Pats or Steelers.

1 person likes this.
  14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

At least some of your team was competitive, rather than nobody giving a heck.

15. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

This performance was a freaking embarrassment. I can't believe I wasted my time out there, same goes for Marty. All 5 on the O-line deserve to get their asses chewed out by Cassel. Yes, he wasn't great, but god**mn, who could be with the revolving door that was the Chiefs O-line today? Jesus christ.....

I was kind of expecting a lack of effort on the Chiefs part, but no where near the magnitude. Every player needs to bust their asses this week in practice and someone needs to give Weis a pretty good tongue lashing for completely freaking up the momentum of this team.

/rantover

16. markaz

Great consolation heading into the playoffs.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Guys like Hali and Charles played their asses off in a lossing effort. If there is anything to take from the game it's at least the biggest playmakers were getting ready.

18. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

yeah Hali made his bid 4 the Pro-Bowl next year.

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Isn't Hali the sack leader in the NFL this season? He did play well, as did Jamaal Charles...other than that...it just killed me to watch the O-line NOT play....they let Cassel get sacked, hurried, knocked down, so many times....you'd have thought Croyle was the QB...it was sickening. No way do we stand a chance in Hell against the Ravens if THAT chiefs team shows up again. :icon_redface:

Jamaal Charles didn't even get a chance to win the rushing title...they (once again) gave Jones the ball more....I'm kinda pissed off about that as well. :icon_evil:

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congrats on sweeping the division...but if you were the best team, you'd have won more games outside your division...just sayin....:icon_cheesygrin: