Ravens Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Ravens

70.8%
  2. Chiefs

29.2%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Kansas City Chiefs host the Baltimore Ravens at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday 1/9/11. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I think we're undefeated against the AFCW under Coach Harbaugh - I like our odds unless we get caught looking forward to the Pats.

3. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

The Raiders really showed what type of team the Chiefs are a young finesse team unable to take or dish out punishment.
    Take the Ravens winning this game in a route.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the ravens got a lucky draw

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Yep, Chiefs are terrible and clearly belong in the NFC worst. Ravens 55 Chiefs -10

If you can't tell, I'm still drunk.

6. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Hali will break flaccos neck in the first 5 min. then lewis will do the same to cassel and we have a 16-13 win , heck yeah

GO CHIEFS ! I don´t give a heck, what the chiefs did yesterday.

we have the first playoff home game since 2003. PLAYOFFS BABY !

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Ravens

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

The Chiefs have been a great surprise in the AFC this season. Home game, or not. It won't matter here. Ravens end their hopes in opening weekend of the playoffs. At least they don't have a long flight back home to sulk in their losing effort, that's something to be thankful for, right? :]

9. Screw this!!!!!!!!!!! Arrowhead is no pushover and everyones doubted us all year and we have done nothing but prove em wrong time n time again! The Ravens better expect the game of their life because arrowhead will be rocking our way to a Chiefs performace like no other!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go!

10. Crowned

Ravens

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Ratbirds. Chiefs are a fraud. I predict a jumper or too from Arrowhead's nosebleeds

12. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I wonder how many of these posts are based on yesterday's game? Don't get me wrong, I think the Ravens will probably beat us, but despite the complete lack of effort by the O-line, it looked like almost none of the players were trying. The exceptions were Hali and Charles.

Just saying, I've seen that kind of game before this year, so your guess as to who wins this game is as good as mine.

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

A BIG F U 2 THE RAVENS! This is Arrowhead! and we are going 2 give you hell. Flacco is going 2 have a hard time getting his calls out when he audibles. :evil1:

:homer2: :homer2: :homer2: :homer2: :homer2: :homer2: :homer2: :homer2: :homer2:

14. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Flacco audible?Now that's funny....

15. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

ravens will get the offense ready for the game, and they will win

16. Crowned

I want the Ravens to win, and the Jets to lose so the Ravens will go to Foxboro next week. I think they have the best chance of knocking off the Patriots and if they can't maybe they can at least rough up Brady a little bit.

17. CaptainStubing

i live here in k.c. and, in general, most logical chiefs fans know that they are not as good as the other afc playoff teams ......... there are some, though, that have the homer goggles on big-time and are talking about not only beating the ravens but a SB trip.

I suppose anything is possible in the playoffs, but c'mon? The chiefs would probably be looking at having to beat the 3 best teams in the afc to get to the SB, unless someone else helps them out along the way. The Chiefs have already out-performed everyone's expectations so they have nothing to be ashamed of if they are now simply not as good as the remaining teams.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

1 person likes this.
  19. CaptainStubing

i don't think anyone is acting like this is a 'scrimmage' but i think the consensus is that the ravens are a significantly better team .......... and the vegas line indicates such ......... the ravens are a 3 point favorite on the road which indicates most people think the ravens are almost a touchdown better ........... that's pretty significant

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

If the same Chiefs team shows up here that played the Raiders, the Ravens are going to kill us....I don't think we'll win this one at all.