Ravens Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Ravens

70.8%
  2. Chiefs

29.2%
  1. The Chiefs will go 17 years without winning a playoff game.

They haven't won a playoff game since Joe Montana was at the helm in 1993.

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Even if defenses win championships, your O need to score.....

3. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I thought the defense played pretty well, but the offense was just embarrassing. The receivers were no where to be seen and the only guy who showed up was Jamaal Charles.

We HAVE to draft a WR who can actually make some freaking plays.

Other than that, I feel the better team certainly won. Congrats Raven fans. Maybe someday the Chiefs will win a freaking playoff game, but for now, we're all alone in the record books of 7 in a row.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You guys had a helluva season and your team is heading into the right direction

5. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Great season for the Chiefs but they were in over their heads today, no shame in that. Good luck in the draft!

6. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Like I said.....

7. The Chiefs have now lost seven straight playoff games.....an NFL record.

Ouch.

8. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

hey guys i told you the Ravens would win this game in a route the chiefs are frauds a weak team with no guts.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great season for the Chiefs nonetheless. Congrats to the Ravens.

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I jest. Said I was pissed at their performance, not play calling. But because he's leaving, I'll blame him.
    45 turnovers? Seemed like it was 60.

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

A big F U 2 NO guts! we had the Ravens on the ropes 4 the first half. Where i think it went all wrong is Haley going 4 it on 4th down in the 3rd. that had 2 hurt the psyche of your young team. then Weis not sticking 2 the run game also mess things up...all in all...i feel we will make a big leap next year with this experience.

Good game Ravens...i know lot of you fans were thinking in the first half like wtf is going on...i had hope. but your teams experience was 2 much 4 our young team.

in Pioli i trust.

12. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

ravens looked very dominant yeaterday

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

4 only the second have of the 3rd and 4th quarters...Chiefs were right there with you guys.