Packers Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 16, 2011.

?

Who will win the NFC Championship Game?

Poll closed Jan 24, 2011.
  1. Green Bay Packers

69.6%
  2. Chicago Bears

30.4%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Except for the outcome, I agree with you

Hell, this game is not only about the road to SB, but about the pride of 2 of the most traditional teams too.

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

A Bear victory will only be won in the trenches, controlling the clock, & FP. If they don't come to play & get in a track meet with Rodgers, it'll be over at the half. We don't come from behind & the TOs would just mount.

Hate to see these ******* again especially with the way they're playing but like you said, Olly, that rivalry has a way of getting games back to yesteryear's smash mouth ball. Any discounting that should look at their history together. I'm at least somewhat mollified by the fact that they were coming off playing lights out in a meaningful playoff type stomping of the Giants & barely eked out a W with 10 points in the season finale with their season in the balance.

We do the basics, stay away from TOs, & we have as good a chance as any.

Of course, I also wanted a pony for Christmas...:icon_rolleyes:

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

packers by a few TDs i think

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Packers here.

5. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

waether in chi-town around game time = around 20 degrees five mph wind and little chance of precipitation. the only homefeilds advantage is the turf and the crowd noise at this point. got to think both qbs will be throwing all over the feild. packers did fine with special teams last game, i dont see hester getting too many shots at a return. this ones going to be a close one...... is it sunday yet .,,...

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

christ the boards are slow when 28 of your fav teams get knocked out.

as of my post we are 2 days and 15 hours from game time and i am pumped. all the coverage on nfl network and espn are kinda making me sick at this point. i like to read practice reports....... and "championship wednessday" just showed me how bad players hate those interviews.

i saw some of the throws jay cutler made in the seahawk game and i hope he tries to squuuuueeeeze that same ball past nick collins or woodson.

7. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Bears -vs- Packers...for the NFC title...at Soldier Field...IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!!! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

9. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

We're gonna DO it...we're gonna DO IT TO THEM!!!!!

God dammit

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, it's hard to pick the bears here .............. however, since almost EVERYONE other than Bears fans are picking the Packers, it probably means the bears will win (i.e. seahawks over saints, jets over pats)

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, this place is freaking dead. it's championship week and GIF is getting about 10 actual football posts a day .................. the rest are off-topic posts or headlines.........

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

god**mn that is hilarious!

I think Cutler's the key in this game. Stay within the offense and the Bears can be ok. He just gets too cocky with that arm sometimes.

13. Tarkus

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  14. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Da Packers.. Then hoping for 2 weeks of talking trash with my Packer friends.

15. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Those drunk Bears fans are cracking me up so far this pregame.

16. Tarkus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_9zpAWFFKQ]YouTube - Limp Bizkit Break Stuff uncensored[/ame]

Kick that f'n ball & let's get to gettin'...

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

One of my kids has figured out how to shut the TV off...I just let him know he gets two more warnings...after 6:00 it's curtains for him!

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

wtf, I have spanish comment

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Packers to receive...let's go Bears.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

The messy field has come into play...lol.