Packers Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 16, 2011.

?

Who will win the NFC Championship Game?

Poll closed Jan 24, 2011.
  1. Green Bay Packers

69.6%
  2. Chicago Bears

30.4%
  1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

he didnt even fight to get in the game. he gave up. he walked around without crutches....

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

congrats packers and olly :icon_smile:

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

When I tore my ACLU and meniscus. I counsel not put any weight on it within 10 min of getting cold

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

In case you haven't heard, (which you probably have) it was Lovie Smith's decision. So Cutler did not quit at all. If you can't move around, you have no business on the football field in the first place. Cutler didn't even look good on that first possesion of the 3rd quarter anyway. So as far as i'm concerned, all the Cutler critics can suck it.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He didn't look good from the 1st snap..., Hanie was a blessing for the Bears....

6. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

To wrap up this whole Cutler thing, at least on MY end, I think Super Bowl champion QB Trent Dilfer said it best on ESPN...

"I have no DOUBT he was hurt, I've had 2 MCL sprains, I KNOW the pain he's going through, but HERE'S the difference...great players THRIVE when things are tough. Great players fight, claw, scratch, do ANYTHING THEY CAN to be in the game, to be competing, it brings out the BEST in them. You can shoot it up, you can take Vicodin, you can tape it up, put a brace on, go out there and FIGHT. Make them physically PULL you off the field. That's what I want to see, that's what YOU want to see, that's what the FAN BASE wants to see in Chicago. THAT'S the passion that Chicago stands for that he isn't showing. I think THAT'S the issue here at the end of the day."

Bravo Trent!!!!!

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Nicely said