Drew Rosenhaus Predicts Plaxico Burress Will Be Back In NFL In 2011

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Former New York Giants star Plaxico Burress went to prison for shooting himself in the thigh with an unlicensed Glock handgun at a Manhattan nightclub in 2008. Guess what? After the comeback of former inmate Michael Vick with the Philadelphia Eagles, Burress agent, Drew "Next Question" Rosenhaus, believes his client will be playing in the NFL next season. On tonight's episode of Showtime's Inside the NFL (9 p.m. ET), Rosenhaus predicts: "I am not afraid to make the following prediction; Plaxico Burress will be playing in 2011. And he will play very well. And it will be a very happy ending to a very tough, tough story for him." Showtime's Phil Simms responds by predicting Burress won't be back with the Giants since they're "loaded" at the wide receiver position. Cris Collinsworth agrees with Rosenhaus' prediction, but with a big but. "My concern would be what I saw with Mike Vick. It took Mike a year out of prison before he looked like Mike Vick again," Collinsworth says. "Plaxico Burress is a guy (that) I don't think it will take him that long. But we'll have to see."

Source: USA Today

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is this a shocking predicition?

3. bambam

bambam Rookie

Great pickup for my niners :)

4. I do agree with Simms that Burress will ultimately not re-join the G-Men......it would be a good P.R. move. But we are set at the receiver position.

5. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

back to the steeler plax, oh yea

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

less than 0% chance that happens...lol.