NFL On Options To Be Offered To Fans Without Seats At Super Bowl XLV

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Tuesday that two options will be offered to the approximately 400 fans that purchased a ticket to Super Bowl XLV and did not receive a seat in the stadium due to the installation failure involving their seat in Cowboys Stadium. Each of the holders of the approximately 400 affected tickets will have a choice of: 1. One free ticket to next year's Super Bowl game plus a cash payment of $2,400 (three times the face value of the Super Bowl XLV game ticket held by the individual). The ticket to next year's Super Bowl game is transferable.[OR] 2. One free ticket to a future Super Bowl game of the fan's choice, including next year's if so desired, plus round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations provided by the NFL. This offer will be personalized in the ticketholder's name and is not transferable.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd sue the bastards for more...with all the crap that went wrong and how much of a disaster this Super Bowl was logistically, there's no chance Dallas gets it in the next 5 years and may not get it for a looooong time...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  3. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

these people are getting plenty out of the whole deal, they got to stay at the super bowl(watching it in club seats on a tv or standing and watching the game in person) and it ended up being free plus they get triple their money back and a ticket to next years game(which they can sell) or instead of getting triple their money back they can just get a almost all paid trip to the super bowl next year, people need to stop being greedy, if I had this happen to me I would be doing cartwheels, these people are lucky not unfortunate