Jets Coach Rex Ryan Issues Another Super Bowl Guarantee

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweets, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Rex Ryan, wearing a No. 10 Walt Frazier jersey, sat courtside at last night's Knicks-Lakers game along with wife, Michelle. At halftime, while being interviewed by MSG's Jill Martin, the Jets coach issued another Super Bowl guarantee -- less than a week after this past season concluded. "Last year I thought we'd win it," he said. "This year I know we'll win it." Ryan was in the Dallas area the week of Super Bowl XLV but did not stay for the game. Before preparations for next season can begin, the NFL and players union need to resolve the labor dispute. The current collective bargaining agreement expires March 4.

Source: The Star-Ledger

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well at least he thinks he is putting the right foot forward.

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

..... and ill be the first one to say, jets DO NOT make the playoffs next year

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

:blah:

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

QFT!!!

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Oh just shut the heck up you fat heck. You're crap has gone stale.

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

God I cannot stand this arrogant pr**k....why can't someone just shoot him?

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The Boy Who Cried Super Bowl

1 person likes this.
  9. mrcomeback09

mrcomeback09 Rookie

You would think after all the trash talking he'd keep his mouth shut. Someone should put an electric dog collar around his neck and shock him every time he starts talking crap!

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Better yet, put another pair of socks on his wife's feet every time he talks crap.

11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

:icon_cheesygrin: rep lol

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Only team I really hate in the NFL. There should be a rule to talk crap, you have to win something, anything. If we don't go to the Super Bowl, I'm just happy someone else besides the Jets go. Anybody!

13. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

The Chump that cried Super Bowl, LOL... thats too funny
    This overweight Fat Fukk has some nerve, all he does is EAT and Talk crap, he dont even service his woman from what i hear cuz food is #1 to this SOB

14. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

At what point does it just start to sound like false bravado to the team?

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Rex, unless you are related to Joe Namath, SHUT UP.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

At what point does ownership get tired of the talk and tell him to back it up?

17. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

most people dont like all this trash talking. But I Love It and I am a big fan of Rex Ryan. and personally I wouldnt be surprised if the Jets do make it to the playoffs next year

18. DaBearsrule4ever

You would think by now that Jets ownership would tell him to shut up. It was funny at first but now it's yesterdays news.

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Playoff and superbowl is two totally different things.

20. DaBearsrule4ever

A 20-12 regular season record and a 4-2 playoff record in two years as Jets head coach, not too shabby. However though, as much as Rex talks and as little as he has to back it up with as Jets head coach, his mouth has ran it's course.