Titans RB Chris Johnson Claims He Was Targeted By Police Because Of Race

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by Sweets, May 4, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Tennessee Titans star running back Chris Johnson had a talk with police after they received a "non-specific" tip regarding luxury cars entering his condominium Tuesday, according to TMZ. Although no charges were filed, Johnson claims he was targeted because he's "young, black and rich." Per the report, Johnson was "cooperative and cordial" with the cars at Johnson's resident for a television project involving MTV. "Y did the police just walk in my condo saying they think it's drug activity because it's alot of traffic but it was the MTV camera crew," Johnson wrote on his Twitter account. "Hard being young, black and rich."

Source: National Football Post

2. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

The race card again.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Wait a second...

Young, black, and rich = slave?

I'm getting mixed signals from these football players.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

'Hard being young, black and rich.'

OMFG

5. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Seriously? Chalk another one up to the "DUMBBUTT" club. I swear. I'm really tired of the race card being pulled every time you talk negative about a black player..or question their judgement. -shakes head-

6. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Must be difficult going through life like that. young black and rich. I guess being a mouth breathing delinquent had nothing to do with the assumption either. Kid is dumber than a box of hair and twitches like he's jonesing for his next hit.

7. Race= every Black man's excuse since 1865.

I'm so tired of the race card as well. The news is the worst about it. I watched the local news for half an hour one night and all it was was every single story they covered Blacks accusing someone of being racist.

8. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

LMFAO, its tough being young black and rich....come on SERIOUSLY.

Try being young white and poor, dumb butt. Seems like all football players are goobered sometimes.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

It's stupid comments like this that keep the "ni***r" alive. Dude gives all black people a bad name.

10. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Since he now considers himself "young, black, and rich," I suppose he wont be snitching about his contract as soon as CBA is settled.