Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock Named NFL Network's New Announce Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, May 5, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Brad Nessler and Mike Mayock will serve as the new announcing team for NFL Network's Thursday night games. The network said Thursday they would be replacing Bob Papa, Matt Millen and Joe Theismann. Mayock played for the New York Giants from 1982-83. He will remain as the network's top NFL draft analyst while also working Notre Dame games for NBC. Nessler will keep calling college football and basketball games on ESPN and ABC.

Source: Associated Press

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That actually might allow me to listen to the broadcast instead of muting it.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I hate listening to Mayock so much, I hope his game broadcasts aren't as bad as his draft bullcrap.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like it a lot...

It's like night and day compared to what was in there...

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

See the NFLN listened to people, now if ESPN got rid of Gruden and McShay then everything would be much much better.

6. May have to wait another year for that......lol

7. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

I'm just glad Nessler is going to continue college football. The best out there imo for college football.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Gonna start making for long weekends for Nessler. I'm happy about it though.

9. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I consider it an upgrade. Now they have to upgrade Gruden on ESPN. He will be talking about how other teams need QBS haha.