Free Agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw Reiterates He Wants To Return To Giants

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 27, 2011.

1. The New York Giants have made an offer to running back Ahmad Bradshaw in an effort to re-sign the free agent, a league source said on Wednesday. Bradshaw, speaking on ESPN's "NFL Live" on Wednesday, said he's been talking to "a lot of different teams" but reiterated he would like to remain a Giant. "The Giants and Dolphins are ahead of the pack right now," Bradshaw said. "Hopefully someone can use my talents out there and see something in what I have been doing on the field." "I rather stay," he added about New York. "I've set my foundation there in New York and I love just the excitement there. The fans are great. The community is great out there. I love New York the most but the price is going to talk." Bradshaw was excited to see DeAngelo Williams agree to a monster five-year, $43-million deal with the Panthers which also reportedly includes $21 million guaranteed. Bradshaw might not get that kind of money but that deal certainly will not hurt his cause. The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported that Bradshaw's asking price is not within the Dolphins' price range. "Well it's a very exciting deal and hopefully it takes the value up for me," he said. "Hopefully somebody out there can use what I do on the field, that is blocking, running the ball, protecting the quarterback. It just all depends on who can use it and who is willing to pay."

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
  2. With DeAngelo off the market.....it's a must the Giants lock up Bradshaw.

The question is is Ahmad seeking a similar deal Carolina gave WIlliams?

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I love him, but i hope it doesn't come to DeAngelo money. Not with the fumbles.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

4. Article updated.......

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

No reason to believe he won't be back with the Giants...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bradshaw pretty much just lost all bargaining power with the Broncos signing McGahee...lol.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Jacobs is taking a paycut to make this happen.