Texans Reach Agreement With Former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by 86WARD, Jul 28, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported via his Twitter page that the Houston Texans have reached an agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year worth $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus. It was earlier rumored that the Texans offered former Raiders cornerback a contract worth approximately $14 million per season. Schefter wrote: Filed to ESPN: Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

Source: Adam Schefter via Twitter

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
  2. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I was just about to post this good thing I refreshed. Good move for Houston if we don't sign Aso were screwed./

3. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

I wonder if this means the Nnamdi talks have ceased?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

You would have to think they couldn't get a deal done with Nnamdi...right?

Could you imagine if they signed both...wow...

5. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

they still need help at db but for real revis and namdi!

6. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

Very excited, 5 yrs 48.75 million. Just wanted Nnamdi to mentor all these young talented CBs we have, but Joseph is just getting into his prime and will continue to get better facing AJ in practice everyday. Might be the better choice. Today is a good day:icon_cheesygrin:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

5 years, $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus.

8. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Kiss NA goodbye.. No way they get him now.

9. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

They should give him a bonus if he can get Kareem Jackson to actually cover somebody this year.