Chiefs WR Jonathan Baldwin Injures Wrist In Locker Room Brawl With Thomas Jones

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Nick Wright of 610 Kansas City reports that Chiefs rookie wide receiver Jonathan Baldwin is likely done for the preseason after injuring his wrist in a locker-room brawl with running back Thomas Jones. Well, this won't help Baldwin move up the depth chart or endear him to teammates. Jones has always been a locker-room favorite. A Chiefs source tells Wright that Baldwin, "is as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work." The source also said that "Todd [Haley] embarrassed him a few times, but hasn't really gone off on him yet. Doesn't wanna learn how to deal with a jam at the line." Wright adds that no one seemed to know precisely why Baldwin missed practice on Wednesday, but they all agree it wasn't injury related.

Source: Nick Wright: Twitter.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
  2. Idiot.....

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

What a shame.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

haha NICE

5. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

May be the last you hear of this guy.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

An offensive skill player brawling with another offensive skill player.

How the hell does static get started there?

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Baldwin not doing what he's told. Not wanting to earn his spot. Veterans getting pissed.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Kind of like a hybrid cross of a Stallworth-Maclin.

10. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Hilarious!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dummy.

Shades of Michael Westbrook?

12. I'm sure Jones was the one who beat his butt.......

13. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Apparently, Baldwin wanted nothing to do with learning how to beat a press so Haley got on him about it. He started complaining about it to Haley, which got Jones riled up and then hecked up his wrist.

Baldwin is just another panzy who's afraid to be physical and actually put effort into being better. I know it's early, but it's pretty easy for me to say that this was a wasted 1st rounder.

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

jones' arms are bigger than baldwins thighs.

no wonder he hurt his wrist, he swung at a man made of steel and bricks

15. They should've taken Gabe Carimi.......

Instead.......Kansas City is banking on Jared Gaither.

16. 610 Sports

17. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

What an idiot....:icon_evil:

18. I was furious for some odd reason when I heard this report. Haley is going to need to work with him like he did Bowe. Kansas City is the perfect environment and place to fix a diva like this. Future shall tell hopefully he sucks up his childish tactics and tries to earn his spot and get better each day.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This. lol.

Don't heck with Thomas Jones.

20. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Oh please, Bowe never picked any fights with coaches, causing other players to stand up for them. Baldwin is trash that belongs in Oakland.