Cardinals Have No Interest In Signing Free Agent RB Tiki Barber

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 22, 2011.

1. The Ryan Williams injury -- he tore the patellar tendon in his right knee Friday night against Green Bay -- is obviously a blow to the rookie from Virginia Tech because he was going to be at least the co-running back with Beanie Wells for the Cards. What a great opportunity for Williams, particularly after Arizona traded Tim Hightower to show how much faith the coaches had in the Hokies rookie. A month ago, the Cards had a stable of three runners plus a change-of-pace back in LaRod Stephens-Howling. Now Alfonso Smith, a 2010 free agent from Kentucky, is the nominal backup to Wells. This is a perfect spot for a look at Tiki Barber, but GM Rod Graves told Barber's agent, Mark Lepselter, Saturday the Cards were looking in a different direction.

Source: Sports Illustrated

2. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Thank god. I think I'd rather shoot myself in the knee then see Tiki Barber in a cardinals uniform.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Tiki can't get no love... ha.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

None...lol.

5. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

A team would have to be mighty desperate to sign a 36yr old running back that's been out of the game for five years. Not to mention his social issues.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Uh, I don't think any NFL team will sign Tiki Barber. Hello UFL!

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Poor, Poor Tiki

Elpresador and I laugh at you.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9luL3SFoSCw]LAUGHING THE ELPRESADOR WAY - YouTube[/ame]

8. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I bet they wish they hadn't traded Hightower, now.

9. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Lol. Tiki Barber should really just give it up.

10. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Next thing you know he going to file a lawsuit against the NFL for age discrimination

11. No one will sign this guy..

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nor should they...nothing more than a name...