Big Star Confirmed For WWE Return

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Oct 21, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[nsfw]FINALLY THE ROCK COMES BACK TO BOSTON!

A SPECIAL THREE HOUR EDITION OF WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW SUPERSHOW AT TD GARDEN.
    NEW START TIME OF 7:15 PM.

What will happen when seven time WWE Champion, "the most electrifying man in all of entertainment" The Rock and 10 time WWE Champion John Cena meet in Cena's hometown?

John Cena, Randy Orton and CM Punk vs. The Miz, R-Truth and Mark Henry in a 6 man tag team match. Also, a special appearance by Mick Foley![/nsfw]

Doesn't mean it'll ACTUALLY happen but it's being billed from the arena.

DON'T READ ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i think we all saw this coming at one point or another after foley left tna. it was just a matter of time before he ended up back in wwe

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

WOOT FOLEY IS BACK!

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

what they should do is make him raw gm instead of the suit they got to replace hhh. i loved foley as commissioner a few years back

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

That would be freaking bad ass

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz6VKjt-REU]Mick Foley becomes the new WWF commissioner - YouTube[/ame]

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[nsfw]WZ reader Stevie Howlin has sent in word that at tonight's WWE house show event in Dublin, Ireland, Mick Foley made his return to the company, and to the ring, as he refereed a match beteen The Miz and R-Truth vs. John Cena and John Morrison. More details on Foley's appearance as they become available.[/nsfw]

IT HAPPENED TONIGHT!!

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro