No Confirmed Teams At WR Terrell Owens' Workout

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Lindsay Soto of NFL Network reports there are no confirmed teams at Terrell Owen's workout. His representatives are sending two tapes to every team.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
  2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

:lol: no one even wants to take a look? hahahaha

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I kind of feel bad for him lol, he's been working his butt off toward this rehab and he still wants to play. I have a feeling he still has some left in the tank and would be hard to stop in the slot. But I guess karma may have finally gotten him.

4. Only the media were in attendance..............should've taken my advice and upload the workout to youtube.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

They said he taped it and is sending it to all 32 teams. Junk mail.

6. I think his age (38 in December) and coming off major surgery had something to do with it too.

But I'm not surprised at the same time.

7. The junk I got in my mail today was worth more looking at..................lol

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

mailing it is a waste of money. they're all just gona return to sender

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Haters, the lot of ya....

10. Would you take him back in San Francisco?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

The thing is live in NFL Network now and if he's sending tapes to every team , why would any one go...

12. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I heard it was sad

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

The fact that it's on a Tuesday also keeps scouts and personnel from going. They're in the middle of
    Getting assignments and getting ready for the week...no ones going to show up then. Maybe on a Friday when people are on their way out of town...not to mention with all the media there, if you're a personnel guy at the workout you're going to have to deal with that mess. No thanks.