Lions QB Matthew Stafford Played Vs Bears With Broken Finger In Throwing Hand

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Nov 13, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said he wore a glove against the Chicago Bears during a 37-13 loss because he had a fractured finger in his right throwing hand according to Anwar S. Richardson of Mlive.com. Stafford wore a glove last week during practice, but previously said he did it to get used to Chicago's cold climate. After completing 33 of 63 passes for 329 yards, one touchdown and four interceptions, Stafford admitted he wore the glove against Chicago to protect his finger. "It's fractured, but it's not bad," Stafford said. When asked about throwing with the glove, Stafford said it did not bother him. He said the wind in Solider Field was more problematic than the fractured finger. "It felt fine," Stafford said. "I felt like I made some real good throws with it. I made some tough throws with it."

Source: The Redzone

2. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

You made some REAL DUMB throws with it too Bustford.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

bust?? really?

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Is the broken finger his excuse for throwing 4 INTs and 2 of them for TDs?

Apparently Stafford's vag**a was broken yesterday as well.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  5. YEAH DUDE!

I just really never liked him, ever. I know you're supposed to like every player on your team, but QB's in Detroit are really hard for me to buy into and like.

6. Stafford got driven into the ground yesterday and because he couldn't take a L like a real man he pulls a hoe move at the end of the game...Smh

7. YEAH DUDE!

Yeah, it was a snitch move. I was hoping someone was going to take him out for that but alas...