Bears Vs Raiders

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 23, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2011.
  1. Bears

50.0%
  2. Raiders

50.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Oakland Raiders (6-4) host the Chicago Bears (7-3) at O.co Coliseum on Sunday 11/27/11

Kickoff time is 4:05 pm EST

Discuss….

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the game of the day on sunday? all of the sudden, the raiders are relevant. i have to admit carson is playing better than i thought he would.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I thought Carson would do well. I'm waffling on this game. Idk how Caleb Hanie is going to look. And I just saw that a few key guys could be out for the Raiders. I'm going to change my original vote and go with the Bears. So basically the Raiders are a sure thing now.

4. Future

Future Rookie

Martz is a heckin idot...how do you call that play on 2nd and 1 with 40 seconds left...so many trick plays. I blame that last pick and score on him.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The defense is doing their job by holding the Raiders to FGs. The offense needs to stop killing this game with turnovers. It's only 12-7 for christ sake!

6. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

This sucks.

Just when Cutler starts to resemble what we paid for, he's out for the year and THIS crap happens.

The team was really building up steam too.

Unreal.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Turnovers and the fact the Bears couldn't move the ball for crap for a good portion of the game is what did them in today.