Site Rules Updated: No Bigoted/Racist Comments Allowed

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Dec 20, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I am sure you are creative/witty enough to come up with something new.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

how's this ?

i agree with steve's title

:pimp2:

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:laughy32:

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'm on board with the new rule. Thumbs up from me!

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Sounds good...

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

So basically every Republican and Ball in the Baskett is banned now?

7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

So racist comments are forbidden, what about racist images? And what is defined as racist/bigoted comments? Are we talking about saying the N word or calling someone a F** or does it also include stereotypes?

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Images are included and yes the N word, F-- etc. If anyone is unsure as to what is not acceptable please ask a staff member before using it or you risk the chance of getting a yellow card. IMO most of us know what is acceptable and what is not but error on the side of caution.

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I figured the words were included but is the stereotype type stuff included as well, I figured that would be a grey area and imo it's better to clarify now.

Like for example telling a black person to go eat some fried chicken and drink some koolaid. None of the words are offensive but imo would still be an offensive statement. So just was wondering if that is included as well.

10. SRW

Yes that is included as well. A comment like that would be a cardable offense due to it's intent.

11. Lady Big Cat Lover

Lady Big Cat Lover Cats Meow

Good rule......freedom of speech as written by our founding fathers didn't mean to include
    every single bit of name calling, derogatory remarks, and the like. Keeping it clean &
    civil should never be considered a BAD thing!! :icon_mrgreen::clap::icon_cool:

12. SRW

cpgobrowns has earned a card for his post that didn't add anything to this thread and was a direct offense to the new rule. Anyone else want to poke the bear?

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's not a bear these days Steve...it's the Sasquatch! [​IMG]

14. SRW

Whatever it is, I am not about to start playing the gray area game with this rule.

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yeah, jokes are jokes to me.

16. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I feel the same way, a joke is a joke is a joke

17. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

As to the "fried chicken and watermelon" type stuff. Sweets nailed it but think of it this way. If you would say it to someone on the street and most likely get your butt beat, nuts kicked or shanked, you probably shouldn't say it in here.

18. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

is it still ok to call smeagle a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, rodless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey crap?

we'll see who the first one is that recognizes that rant ..........

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

in my case that's actually a huge compliment.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Is it the griswold Xmas

Sent from my supadupa EVO using Tapatalk