Packers Top Cowboys As 'America's Team' In National Survey

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Dec 22, 2011.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I would think most die-hard fans, respect to Bruce Willis, wouldn't want their team to be referred to as America's Team because it may make you seem like a bandwagonner to some.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, doesn't the rest of the world think america is a pretencious, narrisistic, insufferable country ?

if thats the case doesn't the label fit the cowboys and their fans to a tee ?

:eek:a02: seriously :eek:a02:

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

::peepwallA: :musicband:

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

dream team would be a good name for the eagles if we do end up making the playoffs and win the superbowl after going 8-8.......i could dream thats why were called the dream team. Americas team just doesent match since alot of america hates them

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont think we can call dallas fans bandwagon fans. They have not won a playoff game since 1996 the wheels of that bandwagon would have fell off a long time ago. This year makes it 15 years

6. Lady Big Cat Lover

Lady Big Cat Lover Cats Meow

Any team that plays well AS A TEAM and doesn't have any divas or ME ME MEs on it
    deserves to be called America's Team......remember, there is no "I" in team....:icon_cheesygrin: Green Bay maybe should take over that title as they are more representative of small town america....heck, in GB all they are about is their football pretty much!

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I think we won a playoff game or wildcard game in 09 agianay the eagles

Sent from my supadupa EVO using Tapatalk

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

In fact since 2009 the Cowboys have more playoff wins than the Eagles :icon_cheesygrin:

Baskett was probably high...

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Green Bay = Titletown