Texans Fans, You’re Going To Blame Jacoby Jones Aren’t You?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by SRW, Jan 15, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ultimate Texans » You
    That idiotic play cost them the game IMO.

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

jones put us in the hole early and he didnt do anything to help get us out of it.
    And as far Yates goes he gambled too much on the deep throws.

3. DontKnowMe

I heard on the news this morning that people are sending him death threats and burned jerseys on his front lawn.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I just saw the highlight of that muffed punt. Honestly that's one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. A peewee player wouldn't make that mistake.

5. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

that took the momentum away early. Texans march down the field come up with a field goal, then the defense held 3 and out...come on Jacoby !! PENDEJO!

But on the real the burning jeseys on his lawn is just out of hand.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

death threats?? wtf?? It's a freaking game people, especially the public, some people need to chillax..wow

7. Blu N Houston

Yup a bunch of bandwagon fans I bet.
    I read that Jacoby Jones was all apoligize when he was meeting with fans out side of Relient once the team plane/bus got back.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, we don't know how the game would have played out if jones hadn't done that. we can't just say that one play early in the contest cost them the game. obviously, it didn't help though.

9. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

To me the WRs lost that game, AJ played average at best, when u have a young QB u have to help him out. They couldn't get open so Yates best option was to throw it up to AJ & hope he would go get it. I don't know if AJ isn't 100% but he played cat soft, could at least broke up the ints.
    At the same time Jacoby Jones is a part of that group. Walters also had some drops

10. Blu N Houston

that last hail mary hit Walters in the shoulder. :( He didn't even turn to look at the ball, I heard on the radio he was trying to bulldoze the area so AJ could catch it. that's about as jack up as last years tip drill vs the Jags. FAIL!

11. DontKnowMe

I saw that in the game too. They kept saying a defender tip it.

12. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

Still a very sucessful year, next season we will be playing playoff teams throughout the regular season & will be prepared for tough games when it gets playoff time.
    Now let's draft some WRs & get a better PR.

13. DontKnowMe

Knowing Kubiak and/or Rick Smith they won't use a roster spot for someone to only be a KR. They would want them to be able to play WR or maybe CB as well. That was one of the reason why there were so critical about Trindon Holliday being to play receiver when they were evaluating him during camp and ended up getting cut.

14. Blu N Houston

Same reason Kubs got rid of Jerome Mathis, had the moves and speed but couldn't cut the top 4 Wr chart.

I'd like to see a FS or Corner drafted that can handle punts and help out in the nickel.

have you guys seen Jacoby's twitter feed?
    I hope you catch Aids! bwahahha man our fan base is sour about that muff.

15. Blu N Houston

Trindon Holliday is a burner but his size dosen't help him make the cut as a WR.

16. DontKnowMe

I dont follow twitter but I might look it up to see the dumb tweets.