Bigger Goat In The Conference Title Games?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Bigger Goat?

1. Billy Cundiff (Missed Game-Tying FG)

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Kyle Williams (Two Turnovers on Special Teams)

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Williams for not even reacting to the ball touching him, he either had a brain fart or tried to play it off like it didn't touch him. The fumble was just a great Special teams strip.

But it felt like Jacoby Jones all over again for me. I must have jinxed the 9ers .

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

No sudden movements and they may not react...lol.

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

you didnt jinx the team. it was walnuts. if he had stayed a raider fan poser the niners would be in the superbowl

4. I'd give Lee Evans honorable mention for not securing a potentially game-winning TD reception but that kind of thing happens more so than missing a 32-yard FG wide left kicking from the right hash.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

This.

And easily boneheaded play, Williams lets the ball hit him, and tries to act it off? lol.. c'mon man. Reserve player or not.. You know when you should be going after the ball and when you should become an actor.

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, there were actually a few ravens to choose from ................ evans, dixon, cundiff ......... all choked.

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

The thing with Evans is that call EASILY could have been TD. I personally thought he had secured it.