Ahmad Bradshaw Says Cowboys Can't Win Super Bowl With QB Tony Romo

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Feb 11, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Since winning the Super Bowl the Giants have been busy tossing their two cents into everything from Gisele's break down of the Patriot's receiving corps to the Cowboys quarterback situation. The latest out of New York, according to the Dallas Morning News, is Ahmad Bradshaw's opinion of Cowboy's signal caller Tony Romo. When asked by the NFL Network about Romo's ability to lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl, Bradshaw offered, “You know what, man, I don’t see it happening. I don’t think they believe it, and they’re America’s team. It all comes in together. If the fans don’t believe it, the team doesn’t. They’re kinda doubtful with Romo.†Romo is 1-3 for his career in the playoffs, with his only win coming against the Eagles in 2010. The Cowboys lost to the Giants in 2008, before the Giants went on to win the Super Bowl.

Source: Comcast Sports

2. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Alright, alright boys. Settle down....you don't need to be talking trash already. Screw I didn't believe that you guys were gonna make it to and win the Superbowl this year, but you did. Now everyone needs to shut the heck up.

3. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

It's hard to disagree with him, but it's probably unnecessary for him to say.

I do wonder how much longer they'll tolerate Romo in Dallas. Few QBs have put up stats like Romo over the last handful of years, but all those stats haven't amounted to anything.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You know what......I wouldnt be shocked if Tannihill is the #14 overall. All depends on how Garrett feels about him. We really liked Dalton last year, and rumor was we were gonna pick him in the second

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this group of giants just can't seem to keep their opinions about every other team to themselves ...........

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I got to agree with Bradshaw. For some reason though, the Cowboys are always one of the more overhyped teams heading into the season every year. I actually beg Romo to prove me wrong though.

7. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

It's not like AB just came out and said Romo sucks, he just echoed what most people have already said or are saying. When you win it all, you have the right to say whatever you want

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

There might have been a different story if Romo hadn't gotten hurt in the 2010 season, and if Murray hadn't gotten hurt in the season just ended.

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Winning a superbowl doesn't provide you the right to be a douchebag. I don't see any reason for players to be publically saying crap about other teams or players at all.

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Don't y'all remember big Ben talking crap what about Tom Brady and remember Aaron Rogers crap talking ....oh yeah that didn't happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

To me it sounds like Mr. Bradshaw might be a tad bit jealous of ol' Tony. Why you ask?

Tony and
    [​IMG]
    as well as
    [​IMG]
    and eventually
    [​IMG]

Bradshaw gets
    [​IMG]

Jealousy all around!!! :)

12. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Im trying to figure out where Bradshaw specifically said Tony Romo is terrible. Oh that's right, he just stated the obvious where he said the fan's dont believe in Romo....I guess that must be some type of new revelation.....Much, Much, Much worse has been said. This doesn't even qualify as crap talking.

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  14. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

I have a lot more faith in Romo then I do our owner or head coach at times.

15. ragman

This.

IMO, Romo is better than Flacco, A. Smith, and Sanchez. He just needs to have the right players around him to go to the next level.

16. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I fixed that for you.

17. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Well the window is closing on Romo to win a Superbowl. It's time for him to put up or shut up. I still say the cowboys win a Superbowl in the next two years possibly 2013 2014 or 2014 2015 seasons.

18. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I had to read this a few times to make sure I understood. :icon_eek:

I wonder if they are making snowmen in hell yet?

Kidding aside, I totally agree with you.

19. ragman

The SB will be back in Jerry World within the next 5 years or so. It would be nice to win it then.