So Where Will Peyton End Up?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Mar 7, 2012.

?

Where Will Peyton Land?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Titans

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Broncos

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. 49ers

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Other

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

peyton is headed to denver to work out for john elway. if elway likes what he sees,manning will be a bronco.so i guess that means they'll trade tebow to the jags or the dolphins.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think the Cards are flying on to watch the Manning workout. From what I am hearing and Manning has told Miami that they are out.

3. TideRedskinslunatic

ay he talked with the dolphins is dan marino set it all up.i don't think they seriously thought he'd sign there in the 1st place. I Don't know what the team that trades for tebow will ask for,but it has to include at least 1 number round draft pick. I Think he'll be a jaguar or a dolphin when the shooting match is all over! i'd say it will more than likely be the jags depending on what matt flynn does.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think the Cards signing Brown yesterday pretty much takes them out as well with where they are cap wise.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

...and just heard that Manning said no to Cards as well. So it's the Broncos and Titans?

6. TideRedskinslunatic

I'm just wondering how pissed that the qbs from the cards the titans are gonna be when the Broncos sign manning with the way they courted him to come to the cards and the titans?

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I first thought he would go to the Broncos, but I'm now leaning to the Titans.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

The basics of the Broncos deal is reportedly $60M over 5 years...$30M guaranteed! Wut?!?

9. TideRedskinslunatic

PFT,ESPN, AND CNN/SI are all saying the 49ers are now involved in getting manning.he's already worked out for them.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yep.

Wondering though of Condon is just planting this story because Smith and Manning are his clients. Would give him some good leverage both ways.

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude Tebow will not be a Dolphin.

12. TideRedskinslunatic

He'll go to the jags or dolphins.almost got traded to the dolphins last year.

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude WTF are you talking about? Tebow wasn't almost traded to the Dolphins. He won't be this year. Tebow is an anti WCO QB.

14. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

That dude hasn't made a lick of sense in any thread. Anyways I still think Manning will be a Bronco and for 30 mi guranteed. he cant decline

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

clayton just said that the titans may be in the lead because it gives peyton the opportunity to go 'home' and remain with an organization after he's done playing (future g.m. goals?) ........ you know peyton wants to remain in the game when he's done playing so if the Titans are offering the best 'after football' scenario, i could see him doing that.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wonder if we could adjust the poll for the "Final Three?"

17. CaptainStubing

HAHA........ well, considering the original 'favorites' when Peyton was released have all been eliminated, it might not be a bad idea.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Actually, I figured out how to do it if you want me to...

19. TideRedskinslunatic

20. CaptainStubing

yep, i don't know how so go ahead and change it to:

Titans
    Broncos
    49ers
    Other (just in case some people think he may go to a different team)