Broncos Hope To Finalize Contract With Peyton Manning By Tuesday

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Mar 19, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

NFL Network's Albert Breer reports on Twitter that the Broncos and Peyton Manning's people have decided to turn in for the night and will continue working on finalizing the deal in the morning. Denver salary cap director Mike Sullivan and Manning's agent Tom Condon were reportedly doing the work tonight, on structure and conditions of the deal. Breer went on the report that the league is also reviewing language in the deal and the Broncos are hopeful that they'll introduce Manning tomorrow afternoon.

Source: Albert Breer, Twitter.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  2. Payton3434

Payton3434 Rookie

I know it's done already but wouldn't it be funny if Peyton failed his physical and they could sign him. Oh well, best of luck to Peyton Manning in Denver.

3. Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow Best QB in NY

I hope he has a successful career in Denver.

Lord knows he's gonna need help to be successful.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i heard something like a 5 yr/$95 mill contract but didn't hear guaranteed money or the details of the partial ownership in the team.

5. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

I can't beleive Peyton chose Denver. He could have dominated in S.F., he could have returned to Tenn. like the prodigal son, he could have played 11 games indoors next season and made one of the best WR's in the league (and the rest of the Cardinals) even better, or he could have helped resurrect a Dolphins team that has had below average QB play for nearly two decades. Mike Vanderjagt was right to question his competitive fire! I never really liked Peyton, but I respected him, UNTIL NOW!

6. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Just announced. 5 yrs/$96M. Not bad for a 36 year old.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can only say: wow...