Jets, Broncos Strike New Deal That Sends QB Tim Tebow To New York

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SRW, Mar 21, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Tim Tebow will be a New York Jet, after all, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com. A second deal was struck Wednesday night after the initial trade fell through. Adam Schefter tweeted: "Denver is trading Tebow to Jets. More now on ESPN." Schefter is reporting that the Broncos will send Tebow and a seventh-round draft pick in exchange for a fourth- and sixth-round pick from the Jets. Tebow’s suitors had been narrowed to the Jets and the Jacksonville Jaguars as of Wednesday evening, according to reports. Details of Tebow’s contract are not yet known.

Source: Sports Illustrated

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

somewhere mark sanchez is crying into the shoulder of a 17yo girl

3. Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow Best QB in NY

4. deseanjax

deseanjax Rookie

he didnt want to go to jacksoville
    he prefers the jets dont understand that...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

He MIGHT be able to be on a winning team in the next 2-3 years in NY. He'd be lucky to see a winning season if he went to Jville. The reasoning. Either way he prefered Miami. I HATE the move and don't understand it at all. He isn't going to start.

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Im really looking forward to see how this works out. I hope it works out cause im a hige Tebow fan and Rex Ryan fan so I hope this gets the team off the ground

8. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Tebow is going to have one meeting with Rex Ryan and renounce his faith.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Anyone else tired of hearing about this already? And TT is my boy, just every freaking channel is non stop about it.

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:icon_thumright:

At the 'rate of exchange', Timmy boy's gonna have to win the next 8 SBs to balance all the articles about him so far.

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

His primary mission is to push Sanchez to greatness.:rollinglaugh:

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Did Timmy actually say he would prefer to play with the Jets than the Jaguars?

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I would hate to be Rex Ryan and have to listen to the Jets fans chant for Tebow the first time Sanchez throws a pick. And you know that's going to happen.

I thought that was going to happen with Mularkey and Gabbert if Tebow went to the Jags.

14. ragman

I'm glad the deal went through. For a second there, I thought David Stern was in charge of the NFL.

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Kudos to Tim and his girlfriend.

[​IMG]

16. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

^^ BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Tebow may actually be an upgrade over Gabbert, though.

18. ragman

Mularkey seems hell-bent on selling Gabbert as the Jags' franchise QB.

19. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Broncos are goobered...Have fun with the injury liability for 2-3 years then trying to find a decent starting QB again.

20. ragman

The Broncos are going to get crucified by their fans if Manning gets hurt again.