49ers CB Perrish Cox, Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas Sued In Civil Court

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Jun 11, 2012.

  1. Sweets

    Sweets All-Pro

    The woman who alleged that she was sexually assaulted by former Denver Broncos cornerback Perrish Cox at his apartment in September 2010 has sued both Cox and current Broncos receiver Demaryius Thomas in civil court. In criminal court, Cox was acquitted of the charge in March of this year, and soon after signed a contract with the San Francisco 49ers. "On behalf of our client, the victim, we will prosecute and prove these charges in a court of law," attorney Craig Silverman, who represents the woman, told the Associated Press. The woman, who became pregnant on the night of the incident, said in the lawsuit that she had been drugged during a night of partying that began at a downtown nightclub and ended at Cox's apartment. Thomas was also present the night of the alleged incident.

    Source: National Football Post
     
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. K Train

    K Train Do You Honeycutt?

    i didnt know the 9ers signed cox, i think hes gonna be studly in that d.
     
  3. mtzninersfan

    mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

    hes apparently studly in bed already....if your blacked out