Non-Winning Super Bowl QBs : Who Are You Taking?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jul 5, 2012.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

My favorite thing about the media is how they have a hard on for Newton (and his one season) but when it comes to Stafford (and last season,) they want to see more before saying he's good...

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Stafford's not an entertainer

Sent from my HTC Vivid

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Stafford's biggest knock is his health. Hard knock to shake.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I didn't choose either Luck or 3 cause that would be the easy pick. Luck will have a harder time cause they have to totally rebuild the offense and defense. Washington is tricky. Tough division and they have to get better and the rest sorta descend in order to make the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl. Dalton had a decent year on an up and coming team. The defense is getting pretty good and they are putting pieces around Dalton. The Bengals can run very hot but also make some boneheaded plays but I think he is the best quarterback for that team. Good defense and running game. As far as Cam goes, I see it like this. He is a freak of a specimen but basically he has played two seasons as a QB against good talent. One in college and one in the pros. When defensive cordinators get more tape on him he can be neutralized to a point. He can get yards but wonder about getting wins. He has shown a tendency to go into a funk when things go bad. He said he is going to work on it but if that is your true nature that is hard to fix. And remember he couldn't beat out Tebow in college. True he was a freshman but still had the arm then. Defenses will start to hit him low and take out his legs. He just comes across as too arrogant to change his way of doing things. But time will tell. I could be wrong. I realize youngsters are full of piss and vinegar but the NFL can humble you real quick.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just to be clear, if you take Dalton, you're not necessarily taking what is around him...you are pretty much taking him in place of your current QB on your favorite team. This is purely fictitious...lol...

6. Buck Fenson

right. I think he has what it takes to win the Bowl. But I would still take Brees. :)

7. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

Of course I'm going with my man Cutty....

A lot of people hate him because of he tendecy to jut out the bottom lip, but he's actually a really cool guy. He'll be on the radio once a week during the football season, and he's been radio gold so far with Waddle and Silvy. He takes shots at them like no other... he's definitely warmed up quite a bit, I only wish that other people could hear him.

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Hell yea i'm excited for that. I was listening to the show when they announced it and had him on. He fits right in with those guys, making jokes and messing around. He's a pretty funny guy, contrary to what he normally shows the media. And he has some cool, informative things to say. His show should be really good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

cutler is the man, he just looks like a smug pr**k. People like never forgive him from saying his arm is strong than elways was, cocky but a legit observation lol

10. Buck Fenson

Cutler, in my opinion, has all the tools to be a top 5 qb. Coming into his prime right now and he isn't scared of the pocket. Pretty damn good arm that he loves to use. But if you look at his stats, the more he has to throw the worse the team does and he is starting to use his throws much better. I like his confidence.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I like cutler alot this year with martz gone. He won't get killed near as much in the pocket with those 7 step drops out of the picture. Plus if he does get into trouble, he can just chuck it up and let Marshall go get it. He hasn't had that luxury since coming to Chicago.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

12. Buck Fenson

Martz shouldn't coach any more. At least call plays. Imagine him on offense and Williams on defense. Bodies everywhere.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Cutlers arm is stornger then Elways ever was. Its probobky not even close
    Cutlers arm strength is unreal

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Current QB's - Matthew Stafford
    Past QB's - George Blanda

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Past QBs, I'll take Marino...all day!

16. Buck Fenson